- Date added:
3700 sq ft
- Lot size:
9000 sq ft
- Year built:
This wonderful creekside home has been renovated and updated to provide great comforts and conveniences of new construction homes and still offers the timeless craftsmanship of the 1920’s.
Presenting three new designer bathrooms, fresh paint inside and out, all new lighting, refinished flooring, and low maintenance landscaping.
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 family rooms, and 2 laundry rooms.
Fully featured, modernized 1920 Classic Colonial home:
- Vivint Security System w/ cameras, doorbell sensor, garage door opening capability, alarm, motion detection, controlled with 2 touchscreens and phone apps.
- Central Air-Conditioner installed in 2015 provides fully conditioned 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors.
- Hot water boiler provides warm even heat on all 4 floors with 3 separate zones.
- Heated master bath floors.
- Heated tuck-under garage, sport court driveway.
- 2015 Professionally renovated kitchen with Electrolux appliances, telescoping range vent-hood, soapstone counters, and rare solid block carved soapstone sink.
- Gorgeous oversized wood-burning fireplace w/marble front and solid oak mantle.
- Two laundry rooms, one with Speed Queen front loaders.
- Ethernet – hard-wired including two wifi repeaters providing seamless internet access
- Slate paver patio overlooking creek.
- Natural stone and pebble path winding down to creek.
- Insulated walls and attic with 3rd floor spray foam insulation…. providing a very efficient home.
- Electric mast, mains, and 2 breaker panels installed in 2015.
- Rear patio wired for hot tub.
Please contact Brian for private showing.
View on map / Neighborhood
- 3br on one level
- Central Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
This Single Family style property is located in Minneapolis is currently Sold and has been listed on LifeCycle Real Estate Services. This property is listed at $ 1,030,000.00. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is 3700 sq ft. The property was built in 1920 year.
Powered by Estatik